Saturday, June 6, 2009

TARC Orientation Week May18 to May 22

TARC Penang Campus, the college where i pursue my studies~
it is located at Tanjung Bungah, where is far from my house at Batu Maung. =.=
i have chosen Electronic Engineering for my course~
well, for the first week was orientation week.

hahax~ im happy that i was in San Francisco team.
There are two group which are SBS and SOT.
the groups which are under SBS used country name while under SOT used movie name.

the funny thing is when the two teams are fighting each other XD
SOT shouted,
爱的三条线,
一条线,两条线,三条线,
冷到~~
then SBS shooted them back,
爱的没创意,
三条线,两条线,一条线,
没创意! =P

爱的林志玲,
SOT, 要加油哦~

then SBS shouted,
爱的ai yer~
AI YER, GELI LO~~~~~~~~

and many more~ they are really so creative! hahax~

many events have been done during the orientation week.
SPORT competition, dancing, variety show, and many more~
great! i was amazed and enjoying it actually! XD

My San Francisco team.




guys~




After variety show and last day of orientation,




I was happy and enjoyed the orientation well =)
great job guys!
actually i have many pics to be uploaded, but now im pretty lazy.. LOL~

now i have been move to the hostel near TARC,
due to the journey to go TARC from my own house is too far! =.=
45 mins to go if im not mistaken, waste my car petrol too =.= and i hate traffic jam!
now im living with my NS friends, Yong Yi, Ping, and Rain..
They are really good =) i share room with Yong Yi.
The hostel is not bad and im living at 11th floor. the new hostel is quite convenient =) now i just walk to the school!
well, i just hope my studies go on smoothly~ =)

No comments: