Friday, June 5, 2009

My National Service =)

hi! im back! XD it has been a long time i dint update my blog~
lol~ get scolded by my friends~ paiseh paiseh~

After the trip, i had been going to National Service at TASIK MERANTI,WANG KELIAN,PERLIS. There is very far from Penang =.= i took 2.30 hours to go there if we drive 120km/hour~ LOL~

In fact, that place is really nice~ the scenery is beautiful and the camp is surrounded by hills~ there is so natural and the air is pretty fresh! =P
im so lucky that our camp is the oldest and the only camp where we have to go in the camp by van. the 4km road is so narrow and if u use manual car to go there, u should have some good skills =.= if not your car will........ think yourself! XD

Im pretty happy when i was in NS camp~
i knew a lot of friends~
malay, chinese, indian, even thai!
malay treated me very well~ they always help me and take care of me when im having problems~ Actually, some Malays are really good! =)
Shah, Azlan, Are-Pit, Wafiz, A Nan, others(sry too many, i cant mention them all), and all chinese, Ah Siang, Wei Qi, Ah Seow(Lam Nua Kang) Wei Wei, Soon, Ying Wei, Eddy and others, I wont forget them 4ver! I love them! =D
I know a lot of girls inside =) All of them are really helpful and cute~ hahax~
"38帮" has been formed. im so lucky that im one of the member of them =)
they gave me lot of happiness...

I also learned many things..
I have done kawad, kembara halangan, tali tinggi( i cant even believe i did it!)and kayak =P
actually im selected to be sarjan or corporal and my competition. T.T but due to my studies, i just forget abt it. Thanks to my jurulatih, Cikgu Mie who always trained me well =)

hahax~ the funniest thing is my NS friends always played me when i was sleeping.
they always shout" Phang come liao! fast wake up!" and when i woke up, they all run away and it was only 3am~ LOL~ and 4am kena played again....all together 4 times i think~ hahax~ aiyo... tell u all la~ here i clarify again, i and Phang just good friends nia la~ dnt luan luan match me with her! As her frd, i must take care of her well ma~ XD

Ah Phang is really a good leader. She breaks our camp record! the first wirawati who has been chosen as Penghulu! hahax~ is it great? XD she has represented chinese and she has done her job well =) i think your parents and all chinese will be glad of u =) i hope u get the best pelatih in camp! i just wait! hehex~

Khidmat komuniti is a good activity. We learned a lot of things! furthermore, we can have a chance to visit Gua Kelam 2 where is really near our camp. We enjoyed playing at there and i wont forget our one day trip there! =P Actually when we went to take a bus to khidmat komuniti, we had to walk through Gua Kelam. LOL, is it special? XD

unfortunately, i have to go back to pursue my further studies at TARC.
i went home on may 8 and that day i almost cried.. LOL~
maybe i had a lot of fun inside~ the most regret thing was i havent done my M16 shooting yet..it was on may 13,14,15... haiz~

2 more days, they are coming back! NS ends soon!
i hope we can gather again after NS. hahax~
we can go to batu ferringi to have a drink! =D
waiting u all! i hope our friendship will last forever till the day of last breath =P

Lastly, i will like to say to my NS frds,

I LOVE U ALL!
我爱你们!
SAYA CINTA KAMU SEMUA!

**heihei, and i forget one thing! my Charlie team got the first in kawad competition!
YOOHOO!!!!~~~~~~~ CHARLIE arhgh~~~~ CHARLIE BOLEH!!

Kem Tasik Meranti Wang Kelian Perlis Kumpulan 2/Siri 6/Tahun 2009



ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIRA WIRAWATI HARAPAN BANGSA..............

No comments: