Monday, February 23, 2009

PASSPORT

FRIDAY early morning,
i was awakened by my mum =.=

oh ya! going to do our passport~
because in march 14, we are going to Australia to visit my aunt~

my sis fetched us to the padang kota there to make passport.
luckily not really many ppl, maybe economy not good? no ppl wanna do passport =.=

lol! im under 18! =.= my birthday havent reached~
btw im NOVEMBER boy =P gosh~ forgot to bring SIJIL KELAHIRAN!

btw did my mum passport first~
well my mum passport would be done by 1.00pm

now is 11am, so i asked my sis to dropped me off at PC depot to repair my PC
then my mum and my sis will go back to take my SIJIL KELAHIRAN

LOL, i cant repair my pc by myself this time because the DVD rom and POWER SUPPLY was spoilt. =.= 150 ringgit to repair that~ bo huat~ computer "2 years" old =.= so it wasnt weird =P yeah! finally i can reformat my computer! ^^

my sis came and fetched me straight to the padang kota there again to make my passport~
That day was pretty HOT~ =.= i drank a lot of water~ arh~ gonna get sick =.=

well my mum passport was done~ she took her passport and she shouted!
she said! oh no! "my old photo was far away from new photo"! maybe my mum old d~ =P
btw hey mum, you are still pretty la ^^ dont worry ^^

my passport would be done by 2.30pm. so we had our lunch first~
well, we went to eat chicken rice that was famous in georgetown~
hahax~ really nice ^^ that time i was hungry like a hungry tiger =.=
my sis went to AIR ASIA to update our trip~ but i cant update!
i still didnt get my passport =.=

then, we went there again to take my passport~
lol~ i also look weird in this pic =P




btw i gt my passport! wee~ ^^
and then i went to update my trip and went back to home~
btw spm result is coming soon~
march 12~ hope that day i will satisfy my result! i hope~~ =)

3 comments:

Kye Chiun said...

oi...passport kenot show ppl de... =.=

mason1116 said...

phew~ thx kc! lucky i~

秀慧 said...

y u delete the passport pic?? XD