Thursday, February 5, 2009

BALENO my working place

Previously, i had started my job in QB BALENO shop~
many ppl saw me when i was working~ XD

i like to work at there
i learned many things
know how to arrange clothes nicely?XD

WHY
im braver?
im more hardworking?
im more obedient?
im more funny?
i have more self confidence?
i have more friends?
i have more experience in clothes?
...................................

because BALENO!
and ah jun, damien, jolyne,qiao ling,chloe,joaane!
of course thx for the supervisor steven who is cute looking for giving me a golden chance ^^
ah bing and me knew a lot of friends at there.
and sumone who are studying in australia nw who called kar seng XD
btw hope him have nice future =)

jun and damien
i love u two! thx u two! who always are concerned me all the time =)

jolyne
hei guys are nt bad as u think =)
love is sweet, aprreciate it ^^
thx for teaching me so many things too ^^

qiao ling
hei the one who called me crocodile! XD
aiya~ u ar... take care of yourself la~ =)
dun play play with your health ok?
and u really look alike avril lavigne ^^ not joke! =P

joaane
your hair is pretty nice!
stay happy everyday and be careful when riding motor ^^

chloe
hahax~ wat a cute girl! btw nw she was leaving~
a responsible girl and always busy herself ^^

STEVEN
supervisor who is cute looking and responsible =)

ah bing
partner who was working with me! he is a gd guy! my best frd mer =)

kar seng
22 years old boy, but so young looking XD
nice ppl too ^^

this is the shop =)

btw now im not working at there anymore~
i worked till 25th of january
ah jun called me to work at there again
bt i cant work anymore...cause in the coming march im having a lot of stuff to do...
sry ya ^^ so ah bing is still working at there..
hope they are having gd business everyday! ^^

i was so happy when i had my first time salary..
this is the first time i earn money by myself!
感觉很不一样! =)
salary isnt so important,
the important is im happy when i was working at there ^^

THX BALENO!
I LOVE BALENO, I LOVE U ALL ^^

No comments: