Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 DEC 2008 "KEK LOK SI"

TODAY, erm quite lazy to wake up so early~
hahax~ bo huat =.=
act wan wake up at 8.00am,
but at last woke up at 8.50am~
because wanna go to sch to take our graduation certs and forecast results..

yee~ holiday mer~
wanna sleep more la~ damn sweet while sleeping~
hahax~
at last wei teik came to my house at 9am~
oh gosh, need to hurry up~
abo let him suan nt good =.=

after wei teik took his shoes "left at padang because forgot to bring back" =.=
then we went to super tanker to have lunch~
having my wan tan mee as my breakfast, kok jing came~
hahax~ still missing his melinda~
hei hope u succeed in love la~ hahax~ u can chase her! XP
hei jia you kok jing^^ love yourself, love melinda! thats all u should do it! XD

then we went to our sch~
oh gosh~ so many ppl =.=
look like the day when SPM results posted~ hahax~
lol~ watever la~ XD
look so many frds~ erm quite miss them~
sum of them change a lot~ aiya~ hair yeng liao mer~ XP

then i took my certs and result~
hahax~ cant believe it~
i quite satisfy my forecast results ^^
XD hope can apply some scholarship~ just say~ XP

after taking our certs and results,
met kean tatt~
then we went to kek lok si!
kakax~ i didnt go there for a long long time~ lol~
changed a lot! hahax~having some pic~
sure no pic no life! thx k800i~ love my hp XP


me, wei teik and kean tatt








wei teik and I ^^ ^^ me and kean tatt


"side me"

two "cute" and "creative" 代言人!




MY BESTIE ^^

after that, i and wei teik went to拜牛奶佛~
hoping we can get luck and good result in SPM as we wish ^^

at night, wei hang mum brought us to TESCO to buy some food
for the trip in friday night! yeah! cuming soon! XP

wei hang! look here! ^^ camera is here! XP

thx wei hang mum! thz aunty! hahax~ waiting fir trip!
tmr need to go for car practical~ yeah~ hope can learn it well ^^
then i will become insane! XD
waiting for tmr night~ for the trip, for the happiness! wee~~ ^^

^^A NEW DAY FOR TMR! ^^











1 comment:

小叮噹 said...

omg...
my frens lik aunty aneh...
accompany each other to tesco 'sao hui'...
hahaahahaha...